“I’ve been through three different instructors but here at MySwim finally, I’m able to swim! ”
- Priya Bala
Learn to Swim
Getting the basics right from the start
If you’re afraid to dip your head in the water, to take your first breath, or if you can paddle around but don’t know the proper strokes to swim; MySwim will teach you the right techniques for swimming so you’ll be able to swim effortlessly and confidently.
You'll have the right foundation to achieve your goals; be it to swim for fun, for fitness or to swim in the sea for the first time.
- Adults & kids (aged 5 & above)
- Absolute beginners/ no prior experience
- Some experience but cannot swim 25m
What You Will Get
- Breathing and confidence in the water
- Breaststroke swimming
- Floating and water survival
- Freestyle swimming
Other strokes & techniques, upon request for personal coaching
Stroke Correction & Video Analysis
Swim further, faster, better
We specialize in stroke correction for freestyle swimming, which is the most efficient way of swimming for long distances. However, poor technique can lead to a lot of wasted energy and training hours.
With the power of video analysis, we help you identify what’s holding you back in the water. Most importantly, we have the expertise to coach you to correct those flaws in the quickest and most effective way.
Stroke correction can be taken at different points during your swim journey for continuous improvement.
- Freestyle swimmers in pool competitions
- Beginner to advanced open water swimmers
What You Will Get
Filming & analysis
- Full HD video filming in a range of angles, followed by an analysis of what’s holding you back
- We will coach you to correct any stroke flaws and improve your technique
- Swim drills and recommendations to practice/ train on your own
1 month FREE access to Swim Smooth Guru (www.swimsmooth.guru), worth US$15.99/month
“My coach diagnosed a niggling shoulder injury, which no one could solve, just by observing how I swim. ”
- Joe Yong
“My first triathlon podium was mainly because I had a great swim which set me up for my bike and run segments.”
- Sam Haggag
Triathlon Swim Squad
Train with a passionate community of swimmers
Have you ever wanted to compete in a triathlon, but lack confidence in your swimming? Or are you frustrated that you are not improving in spite of your training?
Under the guidance of our expert coaches, you will:
- Improve your freestyle form
- Push your race pace
- Test your mental and physical endurance for long distances
- Triathletes, open water swimmers and fitness swimmers
- Able to swim freestyle continuously for 100m
- Threshold speed between 1:30 – 4:00 per 100m (swimmers are seeded in lanes according to ability)
What You Will Get
Our challenging but fun sessions include:
- Structured programme covering technique, speed and endurance
- Regular time trials and feedback to track your improvement
- Motivation from training with a bunch of passionate triathletes and open water swimmers
- Unlimited access to 9 sessions per week
Open Water Clinics
Gain the skills to swim in the open sea
Here is where you will apply your pool training to race conditions. You will develop your ultimate confidence in swimming, in a natural condition.
As the official coaching partner of the Malaysia Open Water Swimming (MOWS) Series, we provide the coaching at their open water practice sessions in Port Dickson and Putrajaya, held once every 2-3 months.
Beginner Open Water Clinic
- For swimmers who want to experience open water swimming for the first time; we teach the basics of safety & survival, overcoming anxiety, sighting & navigation.
Performance Open Water Training
- This is a high intensity training using demanding skillsets such as drafting formations, adapting to different wave conditions, race simulations in deep water/beach starts.